tips for a healthy bridal bod

Experts say dieting is responsible for 80 percent of accomplishing weight loss goals, while exercising is responsible for the other 20 percent. In other words, healthy food choices are a huge part of shedding pounds. A great way to do that is through clean eating, which means eating whole or “real” foods that are un- […]

the upper body of your dreams

Hi everyone! Maya here. I am so excited to share my upper body workout that is geared specifically towards getting your bod ready for the big day! I love creating workout plans, especially when there is an end goal in mind, and what better to plan for than a wedding? The majority of wedding dresses […]