Happy First Day of Fall! With the new season brings thoughts of cooler weather, leaves changing colors, and wearing your favorite scarves. To toast the new season, we’ve rounded up five delicious and festive fall cocktails. Cheers!
Pumpkin Spice White Russian
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 ounce heavy cream
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce coffee liqueur
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Chocolate syrup (optional)
- Shake together pumpkin pie spice and heavy cream to combine.
- Fill a rocks glass with ice and pour in vodka, coffee liqueur, and heavy cream mixture.
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate syrup if desired.
Caramel Apple Sangria
- 1 bottle white wine
- 1 bottle sparkling apple cider
- ¼ cup caramel syrup
- 4 apples, chopped
- Chill your white wine and sparkling apple cider.
- Once cold, mix together wine and cider and add ¼ cup caramel syrup.
- Chop approximately 4 apples into small cubes and add to sangria.
- Chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Maple Bourbon Cocktail
- 2 ounces bourbon
- 1 ounce fresh squeezed orange juice
- ½ ounce pure maple syrup
- 1-2 dashes of angostura bitters
- Orange peel and maraschino cherry for garnish (optional)
- Add ingredients to an ice filled cocktail shaker and shake until chilled.
- Strain into ice filled glass.
- Garnish with orange peel and cherry.
Pumpkin Pie Shooters
- 3 tbsp pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup international delight pumpkin pie spice creamer
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 2 oz whipped cream vodka
- Marshmallow fluff (optional)
- Graham cracker crumbs (optional)
- Dip top of your shot glasses in marshmallow fluff until the rim is coated.
- Drip the coated rim in graham cracker crumbs until marshmallow fluff is completely covered.
- Add the pumpkin puree, creamer, vanilla, and whipped cream vodka to your blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour pumpkin pie shots graham cracker rimmed shot glasses.
Apple Cider Mimosas
- Apple cider
- Gold and silver sprinkles for rim of glass (optional)
- Apple slices for garnish (optional)
- Dip the top of each champagne glass into water and then dip in the sprinkles to coat.
- Pour each champagne glass 1/2 – 3/4 full with apple cider.
- Top with champagne.
Add apple slice for garnish.
images via nutmeg nanny, the cookie rookie, fabtastic easts, a night owl, and jelly toast blog