At a recent wedding, the hair stylist was doing a fishtail braid on a bridesmaid. When the stylist told me how easy it was to create, I didn’t believe her. Then she showed me. It’s seriously so simple! So when I came across this tutorial on Green Wedding Shoes, I had to share.
1. Start with messy, textured hair and a deep part.
2. Separate hair into two sections.
3. Take a little piece from the first section and bring over to the second section. Be sure to grab your pieces from over the edge of the braid, not the inside.
4. Bring a piece from the second section to the first section.
5. Repeat until you have finished.
6. Fluff the braid and pull apart to give more volume to the braid.
tutorial and images via green wedding shoes